KBeauty Review: The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil (Rich)

by - Tuesday, January 30, 2018





Ingredients:
  HERE

How to use:
1) To remove make-up I use two pumps
2) Gently massage all over your face, rub gently your eye-makeup
3) You can remove with wet flannel to exfoliate or with a bit of water massage again for the oil to turn into an emulsion and remove make-up better.
4) Rinse your face with water
5) If double cleanse, use your preferred foam cleanser (I use  Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Foam Cleanser)


Did I like it?


Yes, yes, yes. I swear by it.
Before trying both the oil cleanser and foam cleanser I would only wash my face with regular soap or use the Body Shop eye-makeup remover if I was in the mood and after the hand soap, because you know, you want to feel squeaky clean. But after reading all about the whole Koreann Beauty Rutine and the benefits of not striping the oils from your skin I decided to try it out and loved it, never turning back. I yet have to try Clean it Zero by BanilaCo. but so far this oil has been great so why change?.


Modo de Uso:
1)Para remover maquillaje "bombeo" dos veces el dispensador
2)Suavemente masajeo el rostro y en forma circular remuevo el maquillaje de ojos
3)Puedes remover el aceite con una franela húmeda para exfoliar o pasar por agua tus manos y masajear de nuevo para que el producto emulsione, ésto quitará mejor el maquillaje
4)Enjuaga tu rostro con agua
5) Si limpias tu rostro dos veces, ahora utiliza tu limpiador en espuma (yo uso  Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Foam Cleanser)


Me gustó?
Sí! Producto favorito y lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Antes sólo me lavaba la cara con el usual jabón para manos y si estaba de humor quitaba el maquillaje de ojos con el removedor de The Body Shop (manzanilla) y después con el jabón de manos porque sentía que así lavaba mi cara super bien pero después de leer todo sobre la rutina de belleza de Corea y lo mal que le hace a tu piel quitarle absolutamente todos los aceites naturales decidí probar el "double cleanse" y no he regresado a mis malos hábitos. Todavía me falta probar el Clean it Zero de BanilaCo. pero sería más como para probar que porque esté buscando algo mejor, la verdad éste aceite me funciona y no necesito cambiarlo.


Ingredientes:





EDIT: I recently opened a back-up bottle and I found that it didn't emulsify as my last two bottles, I thought I had received a bad one because this bottle I ordered it from a different seller but then I talked with an IG fellow reviewer and said the same...so I think they changed the formula and it's not as good as it used to be, it does the job but you might need to do double cleanse with the oil and then use a foam cleanser if you are wearing really heavy make-up or super long lasting foundation and waterproof mascara, for normal light make-up it still works fine. That's a shame but I will report back with other cleansers I will be testing as soon as they get to me. 




You May Also Like

0 comments